Event Management -> Documents
If you are hosting an event with many guests and require documents to be provided in bulk, a great way to do this is to import zip files to your event.
With bulk files, they must be added to a Zip File. This can be done by selecting the files, right clicking on them, and clicking on Compress. Below is an example of the compression. A zip file will then be created which can then be uploaded.
Please note: The max file size that can be imported is 20MB at one time
How to Upload Bulk Documents
Please note: Documentation containing personal identifiable information (PII) will be displayed to guests in the mobile app. For documentation that is not required to be displayed to guests and may contain PII, these can be uploaded using Travel Documents located within the Planning section of the mobile app.
Start by clicking on Event Management on the left side menu and select Documents. Here you will see any existing documents you have uploaded and have the option to upload new documents
- Click on Upload Documents in the top right corner to begin importing.
- Here you can either drag and drop your zip file or browse the documents on your computer to select.
- You can also select the category of the document and add the group name to link with other documents
- Documents must be in PDF format to upload and will not be recognised if any other format
- The file and group name must be spelt correctly to ensure that documents are collated with other relevant documents