Event Management -> Documents
If you have a small number of documents you require on your event, uploading individual documents in the form of PDFs is a quick and easy way.
How to Upload Individual Documents
Please note: Documentation containing personal identifiable information (PII) will be displayed to guests in the mobile app. For documentation that is not required to be displayed to guests and may contain PII, these can be uploaded using Travel Documents located within the Planning section of the mobile app.
Start by clicking on Event Management on the left side menu and select Documents. Here you will see any existing documents you have uploaded and have the option to upload new documents
- Click on Upload Documents in the top right corner to begin importing.
- Here you can either drag and drop your files or browse the documents on your computer to select.
- You can also select the type of document you are uploading and add the group name to link with other documents
Please note: Documents must be in PDF format to upload and will not be recognised if any other format.
Once you have selected the document the import process can begin. Click on Verify File on the right side. The platform will check the file details as part of a 3 step import process.
- Step 2 will then test the file format but will not add it to the platform just yet.
- Step 3 allows you to then assign the document to a guest and add to the event.
Now you have successfully uploaded an individual document to your event which can be seen in the main document page!