To create a new event:
Firstly, you need to locate 'Event Management' then 'Events' in the Menu Bar at the left side.
Next, click 'create new event' in the right hand corner of your screen (see below).
After clicking 'Create New Event' you will be presented with the form below.
To complete the form you need to provide:
- The event name
- Description of the event
- Location Name
- Dress Code
- Time zone
- Location Currency
- Costing Currency
You will then need to decide the following by clicking the slider button to yes/no:
- Whether to make the event private to you
- If guests are able to split days (this will allow guests to pass on their ticket to others)
- If you wish to monitor guest temperatures
- To enable Bluetooth wearables
- To enable guest screening
- Select the event branding you wish to use by clicking the dropdown box.
Finally, click in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
You have now successfully created your event!
Please note: If you allow guests to share their itinerary and split days this will impact your guest per event numbers. Each time a new guest registers it will count as an additional guest on your subscription.